dimanche 31 octobre 2010

[INFO]:aBt - me

"Hello World". My mum  calls me Cyril and my Co-os call me Slim T. I am a mathematician from the University of Buea with a Bachelor of science degree, Diploma in computer science and studied webdeveloping as a field of interest.

I am a free-lance webdeveloper, worked for AfroVisioN Group since June 2006 and for Clonemultimedia since December 2008. Have quite a huge personal portfolio to present in that domain. These two firms have done interesting and interactive web applications and a couple of websites for large businesses, small firms and individuals world wide. Visit the projects page of these firms to have an idea of what they can offer.

At the moment I study @ the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis :: Masters in Mathematical modelling, specialization: stochastic models in finance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire